- What happened at the Fair
About Coventry University
High Impact Research – Coventry University
Developing our portfolio of world-leading research is central to our ambition to break into the world’s top 100 universities under 50 years old.
Research is conducted in the fields of: Art, Design, Media and Performance; Computing and Mathematics; and our 12 dedicated and specialist research centres:
• Centre for Agroecology, Water and Resilience
• Centre for Applied Biological and Exercise Sciences
• Centre for Business in Society
• Centre for Communities and Social Justice
• Centre for Dance Research
• Centre for Low Impact Buildings
• Centre for Manufacturing and Materials Engineering
• Centre for Research in Psychology, Behaviour and Achievement
• Centre for Technology Enabled Health Research
• Centre for Mobility and Transport
• Centre for Trust, Peace and Social Relations
• Centre for Flow Measurement and Fluid Mechanics.
The research strategy is underpinned by a £250m investment in research, our estate and facilities to enable our academics to apply fresh and original approaches to key research challenges, to inform their teaching and provide opportunities for postgraduate students to participate in major research projects.
In addition to self-funded opportunities across the majority of our subject areas, we offer a significant number of fully-funded and part-funded PhD studentships to outstanding applicants.
Studentships are available throughout the year in many of the Centres indicated above, subject to availability at the current time.
Join us on our journey.